Hello Joy Church,
We hope you are having a great week. Here are a few thoughts to meditate on: God loves you as you are, not as you should be! God is at work in your life! Choose to trust and follow Him today!
We have some great news! We're celebrating Mothers Day a little differently this year! Next Track is starting this Sunday! Connect Groups are also happening this Sunday! See below.
Come and celebrate mom with a drive thru hello and Mother’s Day Gift from Joy Church this Sunday at 5:30-6:00 pm. We want to celebrate all of the women of Joy. You will drive thru the Joy Church Loft parking lot (2940-B Chad Dr.) and be able to say hi to friendly faces and women will receive a gift. We will be practicing safe social distancing practices the whole time. This is a short window of time so please plan accordingly. We can’t wait to see you and celebrate moms! MORE INFO
This Sunday, you are invited to take the journey and join us for NEXT TRACK immediately after the service. This will be a 4 week Zoom group as you learn more about Joy Church, about yourself, and how you can keep moving forward in following Jesus. All you need is a smart phone, tablet or computer and you can take part.
STEP ONE is offered this week and will be led by Nikki Dasso.
STEP TWO is also happening and will be led by Justin & Nikki Crossland.
You'll find the link for the meetings on Sunday at JOYEUGENE.COM/LIVE.
This Sunday, immediately following the service, you can join a short CONNECT GROUP for 30 minutes and see some of your friends or perhaps make some new friends and also talk together about what's going on in your life and Pastor Jake's message. You'll find the list of all of the groups and the links to join at JOYEUGENE.COM/LIVE.
1. Sunday Morning Service Online - at 10:30 and can be viewed on our website, Facebook & YouTube. Go to JOYEUGENE.COM/LIVE for all of the info including the Kids Online Experience.
2. Connect Groups - at 11:15 immediately after the Sunday Morning Service. Find the links for the groups at JOYEUGENE.COM/LIVE.
3. Next Track - at 11:15 immediately after the Sunday Morning Service. Find the link for Next Track at JOYEUGENE.COM/LIVE.
4. Monday Moment - Pastor Jake shares thoughts about the message. It is interactive so you can chime in and comment and ask questions. This happens Monday on Facebook on our JOY CHURCH EUGENE PUBLIC GROUP.
5. Midweek Bible Study - This happens Wednesday at 8:00 pm on our JOY CHURCH EUGENE Facebook page.
6. Student Devotional & Houseparties - Morning devotions happen on INSTAGRAM. Join a virtual house party by messaging JOY STUDENTS on Instagram for an invite.
7. Kids Friday Storytime - Rebecca & Nathaniel tell a story for children at 7:15 pm. Join in on our JOY KIDS & FAMILIES Facebook page.
8. Young Adults Events - Visit JOY CHURCH EUGENE on Facebook page to see posts for Young Adult Events including a weekly Zoom Gathering on Friday evening.
9. Joy Groups and Purple Book Groups - There are a number of groups that meet throughout the week via Zoom. Go to our website JOYEUGENE.COM to see all the options.
10. Give - You can GIVE ONLINE or you can mail a check to our offices at: 2940-B Chad Dr, Eugene, OR 97408.
Invite a friend to join us for one of these events!
We are getting close to the Finish Line on our New Building! View Pastor Jake's VIDEO UPDATE. We want to finish strong. Pray about what God would have you to do to take part in this Faith Journey!