Join us for some e-learning goodness. Receive practical tips & tricks, inspirational examples, free downloads, and expert advice.
This is a two-day event. You can attend for only one day or both days together.
We like to break course design into three core buckets: content, look & feel, and interactivity. The first day’s topics are designed around those three areas. They are a combination of some presentation with hands-on activities.
We are working on a more detailed final agenda which will post soon. Here are some of the sessions (topics subject to change).
- How to Create Videos in PowerPoint & Track Them in Your LMS
- Break Out of the Big Course Mindset
- Project Management Tips & Tricks
- Help Your Subject Matter Expert Help You
- How to Build Effective Animations & Transitions
- Visual Design Tips & Tricks
- Different Ways to Build Navigation in Your Courses
- Apply These Gamification Elements to Your E-Learning
- And more...
This part of the workshop is built around a series of hands-on activities where we build a number of decision-making interactions. We’ll present an idea, prototype the construction, and then build the interaction and save it as a template. We’ll also provide some free templates and interactions for you to take back to work. Here are the main areas of focus:
- Create a series of interactions
- Identify some production techniques
- Create re-usable templates
- Walk away with free starter templates